Children’s Liturgy at Holy Family is an opportunity for our young people to hear the Word of God during the 10:00 AM Sunday Mass each week.
During the Liturgy of the Word:
• Children are invited into the Sacristy (parent’s may accompany their children if desired).
• The Sunday’s Gospel is read from the Children’s Lectionary.
• An adult volunteer leads a discussion with the children about the meaning of the gospel and how it relates to their life.
• Children are then led in reciting the Nicene Creed and Prayers of the Faithful.
• Children are encouraged to share their own prayer intentions with the group.
• Children return to their families during the Offertory.
If you are interested in volunteering for this ministry or would like more information please contact Teresa Doyle Smith, Pastoral Associate at the Rectory (781-878-0160) or email Teresa at: [email protected]