Once a month after the 10 a.m. Mass from October until May, Holy Family hosts a family coffee social in the Parish Center. All are welcome – young and old, single, or married. A special invitation is extended to the Religious Education students and their families. Come for a few minutes or stay an hour. Meet fellow parishioners and get reacquainted with your neighbors. Enjoy a hot cup of coffee, tea, juice, water, Dunkin donuts, pastries, and fruit. Coloring pages and crayons are provided for children.
Dates for the Family Coffee Social are posted in the bulletin and on Holy Family’s website.
Cost: suggested offering is $1.00 per person, $5.00 per family.
For more information contact Meg Kudla at 781-710-5476.
FAMILY COFFEE SOCIAL VOLUNTEERS
Parishioners interested in volunteering to serve at our Family Coffee Social events are always welcome and needed.
- The Coffee Socials are held at the Parish Center.
- Volunteers set up on the Saturday afternoon before the Sunday Social.
- Volunteers help to serve beverages and pastries and clean the Hall when the Social is finished.
- The time commitment is from 10:45 AM – 12:30 PM.
• All Coffee Social volunteers attend one session of VIRTUS® Protecting God's Children, sign a Code of Conduct and complete a yearly CORI (Criminal Offender Record Information) form as mandated by the Archdiocese of Boston.
If you are interested or need more information regarding this volunteer ministry, please contact Meg Kudla at 781-710-5476.