Opportunity for Confession
OPPORTUNITY FOR CONFESSION:
Sunday, March 21st immediately following the 10:00 AM Mass - (approximately at 11:15 a.m.)
If you are attending Mass and plan on going to Confession:
1. When you exit Mass please walk to the volunteer standing in front of the Saint Vincent de Paul building in the parking lot.
2. Pick up a number from the volunteer and place it under the windshield wiper of your vehicle.
3. As your number is reached, Ushers will come to your car and direct you to move to a parking spot near St. Joseph’s Center or the Religious Education Office so that you will be ready when it is your turn for Confession.
4. Confession will be available inside St. Joseph’s Center and inside the Religious Ed. Office; face to face (6 feet apart, masks on, standing) or anonymously (priest behind a door) (6 feet apart, masks on, standing)
5. Penance can be said in the quiet comfort of your vehicle before you leave the church grounds.
6. An examination of conscience can be found on our website to help you prepare for the Sacrament of Reconciliation. If you have a smart phone, or iPad, consider downloading the free app – Laudate. It has a wonderful examination of conscience and preparation for confession section as well as the procedure and prayers.
If you are not attending Mass and plan on going to Confession:
1. Please plan on being parked in the parking lot by 11:15 AM and walk to the volunteer standing in front of the Saint Vincent de Paul building in the parking lot. Then follow the directions in numbers 2-6 above.